Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Final Shoot

I believe I wrapped up the shooting part of my movie this last Saturday. I fell a bunch more and got bruises on top of my bruises, and I also shot some coverage of putting the chair back together to give me some more variety. The first edit is made toward what senior studio suggested last week. I like it but I feel like I need to definitely cut it up a bit more. Maybe I should not always show me fully walking in every time. Cut it to the fall quicker? This edit was also to show the two filming days mixed to see if it still blended nice. I only had a tiny bit of color correcting to do to match them.
fall 10:08-vimeo hd encode from Angelique Gonzalez on Vimeo.
This second edit is more of what cinema class suggested.
fall 10:08b-vimeo hd encode from Angelique Gonzalez on Vimeo.
I feel like this one is more interesting to watch because there is a lot of variety. I think the strongest part (and how I originally thought about editing this piece) is towards the end with the cuts of the fall over and over. They are closer together and happen quickly. It hurts me to watch and in a way I think that is how I would like my audience to feel. I need to try and figure out a way to effectively execute that and show my determination to keep going at the same time. I really do not want my viewers to get bored. I would like it if they would actually hangout and watch it for a little while. The editing part is fun because there are so many different ways I could go about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment