Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Edits

Ok here's my most recent edits! I think I am getting very close to the look and feel I originally wanted. The difference between the two is one's edited with just falling while the other is falling with some rebuild. I need help deciding which works best. Then I can tighten and wrap this film up! Maybe? Hopefully! I also decided to only have sound during the fall to just hear the breaking noise. I took out all other sounds of me walking or building. I wonder if that is ok to do? I am still not even sure if I will have sound for the actual BFA screening. I would like for the breaking noise to be heard when people view it but I do not want ugly earphones in my installation. So I guess I will have to see what I can get away with.

fall 10:15-vimeo hd encode from Angelique Gonzalez on Vimeo.

fall 10:15d-vimeo hd encode from Angelique Gonzalez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment